Tire Factory/Point S Tire and Auto Service is looking to hire for the position of Warehouse Associate/Backup Delivery Driver in our growing Salt Lake City warehouse. The Warehouse Associate participates in the daily shipping, receiving, organization and storage of supplies, equipment, and tires for the purpose of accurate and timely flow of incoming and outgoing product through our SLC distribution center. As a backup delivery driver, you will be responsible for delivering tires and supplies to the Tire Factory/Point S stores. This position is primarily warehouse with occasional driving duties.
This is a full-time position with 8 hour shifts between 7 am and 7 pm Monday - Friday and an occasional 4-hour shift on Saturday. Starting pay is $19.00 per hour. Eligible for a $500 hire bonus. After 90 days, you will have the opportunity to earn up to an additional $200 per month incentive bonus.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Unload incoming deliveries: verify correct product, count, and condition, noting and reporting all discrepancies.
2. Use forklift, scan gun, computer, and proper handling procedures to safely store or pull inventory in an organized and efficient manner. Take precautions to avoid inaccuracies or damage to product or equipment, whether storing or shipping product.
3. Pull and verify accurate and timely shipment of all third-party orders (special orders).
4. Check in and load outgoing shipments, verifying the damage-free condition of product, and confirming that correct documentation is included with each load.
5. Adhere to all safety rules and precautions, including wearing a safety harness, using horn while operating forklift, etc.
6. Clean warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
7. Fill in for delivery drivers as needed.
8. Drive in accordance with the Highway Code regulations, and take responsibility for the vehicle, including security, and the completion of paperwork to provide a safe and efficient service.
9. Deliver all orders in a timely manner and in full. Record any delivery exceptions.
10. Provide top-notch customer service, remembering that as a warehouse associate and delivery driver you are the last face a customer sees and is a direct reflection of Tire Factory/Point S.
Work with Tire Factory/Point S Operations staff to increase efficiencies as a department. As a team, brainstorm and implement innovative and time-saving processes that are scalable and beneficial to Tire Factory as a group.
Communicate and work effectively with other members of the staff and team.
QUALIFICATIONS: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Maintain a clean driving record on and off the job. Report any violations.
Able to pass back ground check and drug screen.
Lift up to 50 Lbs repeatedly on a regular basis.
Forklift experience is a plus.
Computer knowledge is a plus.
Must be dependable and a team player
Strong attention to detail
Benefits: Tire Factory/Point S offers a comprehensive benefits package including group health insurance, paid time off, short and long term disability, life insurance and 401(k) with employer match.