Tire Factory is looking to hire for the position of Warehouse Associate/Backup Delivery Driver for our Denver Distribution Center. The Warehouse Crew Member participates in the daily shipping, receiving, organization and storage of supplies, equipment, and tires for the purpose of accurate and timely flow of incoming and outgoing product through the warehouse. Make deliveries as need.
This is a full time hourly position. Starting salary is $18 per hour. You will also be eligible for a $500 hiring bonus!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.Unload incoming deliveries: verify correct product, count, and condition, noting and reporting all discrepancies.
2.Use forklift, scan gun, computer, and proper handling procedures to safely store or pull inventory in an organized and efficient manner. Take precautions to avoid inaccuracies or damage to product or equipment, whether storing or shipping product.
3.Pull and verify accurate and timely shipment of all third-party orders (special orders).
4.Check in and load outgoing shipments, verifying the damage-free condition of product, and confirming that correct documentation is included with each load.
5.Adhere to all safety rules and precautions, including wearing a safety harness, using horn while operating forklift, etc.
6. Clean warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
7. Fill in for delivery drivers as needed.
8. Drive in accordance with the Highway Code regulations, and take responsibility for the vehicle, including security, and the completion of paperwork to provide a safe and efficient service.
9. Deliver all orders in a timely manner and in full. Record any delivery exceptions.
10. Provide top-notch customer service, remembering that as a warehouse associate and delivery driver you are the last face a customer sees and is a direct reflection of Tire Factory.
- Work with Tire Factory Operations staff to increase efficiencies as a department. As a team, brainstorm and implement innovative and time-saving processes that are scalable and beneficial to Tire Factory as a group.
- Communicate and work effectively with other members of the staff and team.
QUALIFICATIONS: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Maintain a clean driving record on and off the job. Report any violations.
- Able to pass back ground check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 50 Lbs repeatedly on a regular basis.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Computer knowledge is a plus.
- Must be dependable and a team player
- Strong attention to detail
The starting wage is $18.00 per hour and $500 hire bonus.
Tire Factory provides medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with employer match, Life, Long-term and Short-term disability. Various Aflac policies. Paid PTO.