Part-time and full-time work available! Great job for anyone wanting to build their leadership skills or boost their resume by working for a trusted and respected company. Great first job for college students and graduates ($14.50-16/hour if over 18), and a great first job for high school students ($14-15/hour for minors).
Looking for a job that looks great on a résumé, provides flexible scheduling and leadership opportunities, and allows you to make a real difference in people's lives instead of just clocking in for a paycheck? Then join the Chick-fil-A family at Del Sur Town Center.
This is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to do something meaningful with your time and to be a part of a work family that cares about you and your dreams. Chick-fil-A is the best quick service restaurant in the country , giving the fastest drive-thru experience and highest quality food on a consistent basis.
How do we do it? YOU. We believe in you and care about you. We offer scholarship opportunities for team members furthering their education (which we highly encourage). We have health and life insurance offerings for full-time team members. Whenever you work, you eat for free, and unlike other quick service restaurants, you'll want to eat here. We aim to be the most trusted restaurant and most popular destination in the Del Sur/4S Ranch community for decades to come, and YOU are the next chapter in a long and celebrated Chick-fil-A history .
If you're looking for an easy, dead end, stand-around job, this isn't the team you're looking for. If you want to achieve only half your potential and take whatever position is most convenient for you, this isn't the team you're looking for.
If you want to break records, make history, build real relationships and invest in leadership skills that last a lifetime, this is where you belong. We have team members who drive long distances to get here, who take the bus for an hour, who come just to hang out when they're not working. That's how meaningful this family and this Chick-fil-A name is to them. See for yourself. Get going on that application!
Qualities of our Team Members: sound like you?
- Outgoing and Fun - if you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong
- Great Attitude - willing to go the extra mile
- Hard Working - doesn't like to waste time standing around
- Dependable - won't abandon their responsibilities when things get hard
- Honest - it's okay to make mistakes as long as you're truthful
- Demonstrate Leadership Attributes - earn the respect of your peers by serving them well
- Team Player - it's not always about you
- Role Model - do what's right even when no one is watching
- Responsive - show urgency in your work
- Initiative - no need for a babysitter
- Patient - slow to anger and frustration
- Relentless - never stop learning and growing
- Detailed - get the small things right
- Disciplined - show up on time and hold yourself to high standards
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook (e.g., punctuality, hygiene, appearance)
- Treat all guests and fellow team members with honor, dignity, and respect
- Go above and beyond to show Chick-fil-A magic to our guests
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top notch
- Ensure the highest standards of food safety, going above and beyond what the law requires in order to keep our guests safe
- Appropriately handle customer feedback and play a positive role in customer recovery
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster, giving 100% all day every day
- Proactively pursue the trainer certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained
- Be a team player and be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- You must be available to work a minimum of 10-15 hours per week and be available on Fridays and/or Saturdays. Those are our busiest days; we need you on our "A" Team.
- You must commit to the highest Chick-fil-A customer service standards and our promise to guests: the highest quality meals served in a quick, friendly, and clean environment.
On top of all that, when you join the Chick-fil-A team, you work directly with an Owner-Operator who is present in the restaurant and cares about you. That is unique in a world where employers have less and less face time with their huge teams and care more about success than they do influence. You're not a number here. Bring your gifts and talents to our team; if you make our goals your goals, we will make your goals our goals. We're excited to meet you!