At Chick-fil-A Lansdowne Station, the Supervisor role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity for career advancement. In addition to working directly for an award winning independent Owner | Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Supervisors have the responsibility for directing the daily operations of a fast-paced quick service restaurant and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operations. This includes: production, preparation, guest relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting, financial accountability, ensuring the highest quality products and services are delivered to our guests and other duties as required. The person applying for this position must have excellent communication skills, organizational skills, Strong leadership traits and a Servant's heart. Previous supervisory or management experience is a must. You must be a minimum age of 18+ years old for this job. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Competitive Pay, Bonuses, and Scholarship Opportunities
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable leadership, business and people skills.
- Hourly Range: $16.00 - $19.50 commensurate to work experience!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) up to 2 weeks!
- 40 hours annually Sick & Safe Leave
- Medical Insurance available!
- 401K Plan available!
- Bonuses paid monthly upon reaching business goals!
- College tuition reimbursement for qualified team members!
- Additional pay available for proficient Bilingual candidates!
- Work day Meal allowance and discounted meals on off days!
The ideal candidate Must be able to:
Working at Chick-fil-A
- Operate a computerized cash register, handle money and complete transactions accurately.
- Have excellent communication and decision-making skills and able to multi-task.
- Willing to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Restock supplies throughout the restaurant and offsite storage locations.
- Be friendly and outgoing.
- Smile and Make Direct Eye Contact when speaking with others.
- Remain calm under stressful situations.
- Provide a ReMarkable guest experience.
- Work in a team environment and on their own.
- Exhibit personal attributes such as: consistency and reliability, genuinely positive and cheerful attitude and value teamwork.
- Maintain punctual and dependable attendance as scheduled.
- Work on their feet for several hours at a time.
- Consistently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have a servant's heart.
- Give their best at all times.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job; it's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Flexible Hours and Free Employee Meals
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. Must be available to close at least 2 nights a week. Enjoy a meal on us every day you work ($10.50 value)!
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends or just enjoy a day to yourself!
Work Directly With an Award Winning Chick-fil-A Owner | Operator
The Owner|Operator is an independent business person responsible for the operation of the restaurant. The Owner|Operator, invests one-on-one time with members of the leadership team, teaching them important leadership and business skills for the future.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Owner|Operator considers his team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued asset of the restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A Lansdowne Station.
Please note: DO NOT CALL the restaurant for the status of your application. Once your application is submitted, a representative from our selection team will be in contact with qualified candidates via email, phone, or text normally within 72 hours.