Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable and innovative organizations.
The Solutions Architect III is responsible for the design of one or more applications or services, as part of a solution development team. Someone in this role should have a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of their
- Works on problems of a diverse scope
- Receives little instruction on day to day work, general instruction
on new assignments
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders (leadership and subject matter experts) to
build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes,
information, and information technology assets.
- Ensure that the enterprise and it's IT are in alignment.
- Link the business mission, strategy, and processes of the
organization to its IT strategy, while documenting this using
multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and
future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient,
sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Translate narratives into models.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a
comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this
- Bachelor's degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and 5 to
8 years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
- Understand the overarching connections among functional requirements,
non-functional requirements, and technical choices to derive a
- Ability to take direction from leadership, work independently, and be
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux networking
- Experience with 1 object oriented programming language
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working with Sales/Customer Success on debugging
engineering problems live with a customer
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may
include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an office
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or movements
of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
What can Astreya offer you?
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with a variety
of career options
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest firms in the world as
part of the Astreya delivery network
- Introduction to new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- Focus on internal promotion and internal mobility - we love to build
teams from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through LinkedIn
Learning and other online courses to give you opportunities to
upskill at your own pace
- Education Assistance
- Dedicated management to provide you with on point leadership and care
- Numerous on the job perks
- Market competitive compensation and insurance, health and wellness
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.