Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable and innovative organizations.
Are you looking to join a fast-growing early-stage AI/ML software company in one of the hottest technology spaces? RelayiQ's no code hyperautomation platform is revolutionizing how businesses use data to make decisions. This position requires someone who is experienced working in highly competitive sales organizations in the machine learning, process mining, automation, or business intelligence sectors. The ideal candidate is quick thinking, competitive, curious, passionate, and driven.
At RelayiQ, the Sales Engineer helps define and deliver technical solutions through pre-sales demonstrations, presentations, and technical evaluations, and post-sales support including deployment, training, and services. You will have a voice with the product team to help prioritize features based on input from customers and competitive necessity. You will work with various internal teams to help meet the demands of prospects, resolve customer concerns, escalate bug issues, and serve as an evangelist and ambassador for the RelayiQ brand.
- Build and Deliver Product Presentations & Demonstrations
- Design and Deliver Proof of Concept trials
- Help define and deliver technical solutions to customers
- Evaluate accounts and develop and manage Technical Account Plans
- Establish and Foster Client Relationships
- Analyze business requirements and assist with the formation of
- Build and implement RelayiQ solutions for customers
- Assist with Closing Sales Opportunities
- Help clients with onboarding and assist when roadblocks emerge
- Stay current on Hyperautomation solutions and technologies
- Assist technical marketing with the development and maintenance of
competitive technical knowledge
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment where resourcefulness
- Experience building and delivering PoCs and responding to of
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business
impact for customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven pre-sales expertise (3+ years) in the AI, ML, BI, RPA, Data
Analytics, or Process Mining software sectors
- Broad technical awareness, and expertise, in Process Mining, RPA,
Data Analytics, BI, or the data related space. Experience in AI/ML
is a plus
- A persistent and competitive self-starter with a track record of
- A team player with the ability to work in a highly productive sales
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required
- Position reports to the VP of Sales
- Location: Austin, TX or Boston, MA is a plus.
- Work from home is a requirement for the foreseeable future.
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.