We have one position open; candidate can work remotely from the following locations:
- Canada (preference for Ontario)
As RWE HEOR Manager you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise for all Scientist.com business units that focus on health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), real world data/evidence (RWD/E), and Market Access (MA).
You'll bring functional expertise in HEOR, RWD/E and MA with an understanding of the global healthcare system. You possess business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills to support client interactions, as well as the ability to work closely with Scientist.com marketing services and management teams. Your aptitude for understanding industry trends and developing content relevant to the value, evidence and access researcher audiences will be beneficial.
What you'll be doing...
- Participate in the strategic vision, curation, development and review of content delivered via HealthEconomics.com
- Provide subject matter expertise for the Scientist.com marketplace
- In concert with marketing services, contribute subject matter insights to new marketing and educational programs that reflect the changing trends in healthcare value, evidence and access industry
- Help drive business relationships and sales for Scientist.com overall and relevant affiliates, including HealthEconomics.com
- Provide written content and editorial direction for digital newsletters, websites and other digital channels
- Support client marketing and sales discussions
- Lead industry forums and roundtable discussions addressing industry-wide challenges and initiatives in value, evidence and access
- Support industry researchers to identify and connect with service providers via the Scientist.com Value, Evidence and Access online marketplace
Skills you already have...
- Demonstrated education, training, or at least 2 years' experience in health economics and outcomes research, market access contracting, public health or related field
- Strong up-to-date knowledge of the HEOR, RWE and MA field including key solution providers, emerging trends, current events and relevant issues. You have a commitment to staying knowledgeable about the scientific research areas of focus demonstrated by high curiosity and determination for self-learning
- History of strategic thought leadership and/or content development to build reputation and authority with researchers, prospects, customers and other stakeholders
- Track record of marketing and customer acquisition successes is desirable
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; comfortable with client presentations and engagement with researchers is preferable
- Full medical and dental coverage, 401K matching/Pension (pending location)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options at a rapid-growing start-up company
- Incredible company culture
Our mission is to empower and connect scientists worldwide. By transforming the way scientific research is performed, our Science as a Service® platform accelerates discoveries that cure disease, address climate change and help secure global food and energy supplies. We believe that our Solutions can change the life sciences industry and help cure all human diseases by 2050.
Scientist.com's Science as a Service® platform is transforming pharmaceutical and biotech R&D and creating a world in which research scientists are limited only by their imagination. The company was founded in 2007, launched a public marketplace in 2008 and built its first enterprise marketplace for Pfizer in 2009. Today, clients include most of the world's top pharmaceutical companies, 100+ biotechnology companies and the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Research providers in over 100 countries use Scientist.com to offer more than 4,000 services across multiple research areas. We combine sophisticated AI technology with white-glove Research Concierge® support to enable researchers to run more innovative experiments faster and cheaper.
Scientist.com firmly believes that our employees are the most important piece of the equation of our success, so we bring together people from a wide variety of professional and personal backgrounds. We hire people for their innovative spirit and collaborative nature, with the hopes that each individual will help grow the company in new ways, and in turn further develop their own expertise and abilities. Each member of the team should be fully committed to contributing to the overall success of the company's mission over personal brand. We also strongly support maintaining work/life balance so that employees feel supported in both their personal and professional lives.
Scientist.com Hiring Philosophy
Scientist.com is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you're interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment - we encourage you to apply!