Candidate must be a US Citizen and live within a 30-40 minute drive. We do not offer a relocation package.
- Preliminary inspection of parts.
- Perform in-process and final inspection of parts.
- Work with shop personnel engineering
- Pack customer shipments.
- Examine, receive and log in customer's part as needed.
- Assess repair of incoming parts and final repairs.
- Familiar with measuring equipment such as CMM, calipers, micrometers dial bore gauges etc.
- Able to read and interpret drawings and blue prints and work instruction (travelers)
- Good written, reading and verbal communication.
- Able to clearly communicate issues with technical staff
- Clear vision.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School graduate or GED.
- Exposed to manufacturing/machine shop/Aviation environments.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk. The employee frequently is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is required to walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 5 pounds, frequently slide and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.