Plumbing and Sewer Install Manager
You're the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in Murrieta Ca. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home's plumbing system.
We're looking for an installation manager to lead our team of talented installers.
As an installation manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability. You will manage staff and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with installation technicians, warehouse/inventory manager, and the sales manager, you will complete jobs on time and within budget, helping achieve the company's financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Set expectations for each installation, including safety and code requirements.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; coordinate and inspect equipment, plan and results.
- Conduct training to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Monitor performance of installation technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings and 1:1's.
- Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Analyze and control job expenses to meet budget.
Proven track record in installation, with 5 years supervisory experience.
Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
Multitasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
Passionate about Big B's Plumbing and loves the brand.
Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in Murrieta Ca.
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of you and your family's insurance premiums for health, and dental.
- New technology, including Computer, iPhone & access to integrated software
- Simple IRA Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at Big B's Plumbing.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Big B's Plumbing by visiting https://www.bigbplumbing.com/ . When you're ready, please follow the directions at https://www.bigbplumbing.com/careers-plumbing-opportunities/
to apply for this position or respond to the ad you found.
Equal Opportunity Employer