Position: Operations Coordinator
Location: Lovingston, VA or Charlottesville, VA
Business-to-business consulting firm seeking experienced, qualified candidate to serve as an Operations Coordinator in a corporate Operations Department.
The Operations Coordinator will:
- Perform a broad range of administrative tasks in support of the Operations and Client Service functions including but not limited to inbound call routing, filing, data entry, and document production
- Interact confidently with our diverse clientele on all aspects of foreign guest worker coordination, providing timely and concise status updates to employers and their respective client service representatives
- Manage and prioritize active tickets in ticketing software to ensure prompt resolution/action
- Act as a liaison between Client Service and Operations functions, coordinating on behalf of each to ensure a seamless experience for both parties
- Generate, review, and submit accurate client communications and reporting
The Operations Coordinator role is a great fit for a highly organized, process-oriented resource capable of navigating a dynamic role that services internal and external parties. The ideal candidate thrives under pressure in a deadline-intensive work environment. Our Operations Department provides direct support to our Client Services team, manages vendor relationships, and coordinates logistics related to worker recruitment, readiness, visa issuance and consular processing.
másLabor is the leading (and growing) labor consultant for the agricultural, commercial landscaping, hospitality, and construction industries, serving thousands of U.S. businesses across the country. Successful Operations Coordinators will observe significant career track and earning potential, with the opportunity to progress to a senior account management role within our Operations department.
Our business is at the intersection of labor, international relations, business, and government affairs. Our core mission is saving American businesses, and másLabor is the national leader in our industry. Each year, we help thousands of businesses secure a capable, reliable, legal seasonal workforce by helping them navigate complex government approval processes. Our close-knit team deals with government bureaucrats so our clients can focus on what they do best - running their businesses. Our work is challenging, but rewarding, as we deliver wins on behalf of business owners and help them stay compliant in a heavily regulated environment.
- Minimum two (2) years of comparable experience (any combination of professional experience and/or collegiate academic experience)
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Ability to work with and manipulating spreadsheet data, and proficient in XLS
- Familiarity with customer support ticketing system and/or client-facing experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Compensation & Benefits:
- 401(k) and 4% company matching
- Health insurance (including HSA (Health Savings Account) option)
- Company paid dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) accrual
- 12-week parental leave for birthing parents, 2 weeks for non-birthing parent
- Professional development support
Job Type: Full-time, in-office
Compensation: $22.00-24.00 per hour, commensurate with experience, plus significant opportunity for growth and incentive-based compensation. 2-3 year earning potential for the right candidate can exceed $70,000 annually.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance