Northwest Wholesale in Albany has immediate warehouse associate positions available. Come join our team where employees are valued and hard work is appreciated.
This is a full-time position with 8 hour shifts between 7am and 7pm Monday - Friday and an occasional 4-hour sift on Saturday. Starting pay is $16.00 -$18.00 per hour depending upon experience. Eligible for a $500 hire bonus.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Unload incoming deliveries: verify correct product, count, and condition, noting and reporting all discrepancies.
2. Use forklift, scan gun, computer, and proper handling procedures to safely store or pull inventory in an organized and efficient manner. Take precautions to avoid inaccuracies or damage to product or equipment, whether storing or shipping product.
3. Pull and verify accurate and timely shipment of all third-party orders (special orders).
4. Check in and load outgoing shipments, verifying the damage-free condition of product, and confirming that correct documentation is included with each load.
5. Adhere to all safety rules and precautions, including wearing a safety harness, using horn while operating forklift, etc.
6. Clean warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly on a regular basis.
- Communicate and work effectively with other members of the staff team.
Qualifications: Job Requirements:
- This is a full time hourly pay position.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be comfortable doing manual labor
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Consistent work history/strong work ethic
- Computer knowledge
- Must be dependable and a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver's license
- Able to pass back ground check and drug screen
The starting wage is $16.00 to $18.00 per hour. Eligible for a hire bonus.
Benefits include; Medical, Dental and Vision. Flexible Spending Accounts. Life and Disability Insurance. 401K plan with employer match. Paid time off.