Are you a creatively led strategic thinker, a roll your sleeves up kind of team player, (and perhaps a little bit of a secret numbers nerd). Do you thrive on the fast pace and diverse challenges of a multi-faceted growing business where you can make a positive impact. We are looking for an experienced data driven marketeer who will share our passion about how bikes really can change lives, while helping us take the company to the next level.
THE COMPANY - ROLL: BICYCLE COMPANY
We believe that Bikes change lives. Whether connecting people in their communities, cementing friendships on the ride, helping families to spend quality time together, promoting improved health, riding for a cause, or just simply taking time to enjoy our city's unique neighborhoods and country roads; bikes can (and do) change people's lives. If more people can experience the positivity that riding bikes brings, and if together we give people the opportunity to find their own ride, then we all move forward. That's our mission.
With 15 years of history in our own brick-and-mortar shops, we are quickly evolving as a vertically integrated manufacturer and omni-channel business, developing and growing retail partnerships and online sales of roll: brand bikes and equipment. In pursuing our mission, we enjoy the positive impact we have on, and the connections we create in the communities we serve, as we proudly build our bikes to order in Columbus, Ohio.
You're ready to take the lead, and bring your experience, marketing acumen, creativity, and analytical skills to bear. You are seeking the commitment of a full-time gig, that allows you the flexibility to work remotely when it makes sense, and the opportunity to balance all areas of your life. You share in our vision that Bikes Change Lives, and embody our values; to respect our roots, celebrate all riders, live the lifestyle and make a difference.
As a key member of our leadership team, reporting to our COO, you will support the business by defining and directing all our marketing initiatives and functions. You will enlist our team of talented individuals, building strong collaborative relationships that deliver impactful internal and external marketing and PR campaigns across all platforms, to deliver growth and enhance company performance. As our first full time person in-house', you have the opportunity to build our marketing team, and roster of key collaborators to propel our already rapid growth.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Clearly define our key target customers and B2B Retail Partners.
- Set marketing goals and objectives for target customers and product lines.
- Develop multi-channel brand and acquisition strategies focused on driving incremental sales growth.
- Continually optimize and drive brand vision and voice in partnership with company founder.
- Create and manage the roll: strategic marketing calendar.
- Establish timelines and resources required to execute.
- Develop our paid, owned and earned marketing plan including platform recommendations.
- Establish the budgets and KPI's to manage our success and ROI against.
- Engage individuals throughout roll: on key marketing and content initiatives.
- Pull together project teams from within as needed to achieve our goals.
- Oversee and direct the work of our partner agencies (SEO, Website, Paid Media) and external collaborators to maximum effect.
Content and Design
- Create data-driven web content that drives business results, across paid and owned platforms.
- Use keyword research tools to create and optimize web pages.
- Personally engage in content creation and design as we build our resources.
- Build relationships with and manage the output of all other content providers.
- Champion community collaborations, and events that support our mission.
- Ensure brand voice and campaign consistency all media and all platforms.
- Manage our AvantLink Affiliate marketing program, in sync with our calendar.
- Oversee our social media accounts, in collaboration with our team.
- Help build a kick ass crew of direct reports to help us towards our mission!
- Translate the data and analytics Matrix' into clear insights. Meaningful, measurable, and actionable.
- Create and own improvement of competitive benchmarks and KPIs .
- Remain focused on learning what's working, what isn't, and adapting as we go.
- Provide a monthly broadcast of all our marketing, KPI's and ROI for the board.
- Create and own reporting of media performance, financial profitability, and test results
- 4+ years' experience in a marketing leadership role.
- Recent experience in omni-channel / ecommerce / D2C marketing.
- Experience with paid, owned and earned marketing.
- Must thrive working independently, managing multiple deliveries and deadlines.
- An open and effective communicator both in writing and in person.
- 6+ years' experience in a marketing leadership role.
- Recent experience in B2B marketing and sales lead generation.
- 4-year degree in marketing, design, or a related field.
- You are highly organized with a demonstrated attention to detail.
- A personal connection to cycling and the outdoors.
- Experience working within a start-up business / growth-oriented company.
- EOS / Traction knowledge and experience is a strong plus!
WHY ROLL: BICYCLE COMPANY?
roll: stands out because we live our Core Values of:
- Respect our roots
- Celebrate ALL riders
- Live the lifestyle
- Make a difference
- A respected brand with a great reputation and consistent award-winning record.
- A strong vision and plan for the future, in a dynamic and fast-moving industry.
- The chance to join a small team, and have a big impact in driving our growth.
- The opportunity for rapid personal development and professional growth.
- We strive to affect positive change in the lives of our team and our customers.
- We are connected to the communities we serve and take pride in our impact.
- Flexibility to a balance full time gig with a schedule that accommodates real life.
Salary range for this full-time position is $65,000-$85,000 commensurate with experience. We offer health benefits, profit share, and 4 weeks PTO.
Please drop us a line in complete confidence at the following link, and we'd be right back in touch!