Applicant must have proficiency and training in all aspects of outboard troubleshooting and repairs, including but not limited to:
- Mounting and rigging of all major outboard brands.
- Diagnose and repair all major outboard brands, both conventional and D.E.C engines.
- Proficient in the use of computer diagnostic tools.
- Proficient in the installation and repair of vessels 12v DC systems.
- Proficient in the installation and repair of outboard hydraulic steering systems.
- Must have the proper tools to perform the trade. (Specialty tools provided by PYM).
- Certifications from accredited schools or Manufactures schools a plus.
- Forklift driving and training.
- Taking classes or courses as needed to advance your training.
- Inventory control of the materials used for your job description.
- Keeping you work area clean and presentably daily.
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly wage appropriate for experience and training.
- Paid Holidays after 90 day trial period.
- Paid vacation after one (1) years continuous employment.
- Paid training available.
- Initial 90 day and annual reviews.
Work hours and work address:
8:00am - 4:30pm Monday-Friday.
240 SW 32 nd Ct.
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl 33315
954 463 1515 Office
Drug Free Workplace; pre-employment screening required.