An established and vibrant apartment community is seeking an experienced Leasing Professional to add to the team! As a Leasing Professional you will play an important role with the onsite management team. Our Leasers are expected to provide the highest level of customer service to create a lasting impression on visitors and residents (both potential and current).
As a Leasing Professional, you will have leasing goals, such as occupancy and rent growth.
Some weekend/nights work required.
- Be an ambassador for customer service by consistently going above and beyond to ensure that residents and prospects have a memorable experience
- Warmly greeting prospective residents
- Answer incoming leasing calls
- Determining needs and preferences
- Professionally presenting the community and apartment homes
- Complete all lease applications and lease file paperwork.
- Maintain accurate lease file documentation in accordance with company policy; participate in lease file audits as assigned by the Community Manager.
- Be an expert on current market conditions and trends.
- Maintain cleanliness of the tour path to ensure for a positive first impression of the community.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude with team members, residents, prospective residents, and vendors.
- Participate in and assist with planning community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three-years experience in an apartment community leasing role - Preferred.
- Basic computer and math skills in a Windows environment.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to interact with others in a team environment
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.