Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG) is excited to launch Leadership Rotation program! This rotational program is designed to develop multi-disciplinary skills in Operations, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, and Project Management. Participants in this program will connect and collaborate with managers at all levels (Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers) as well as peers and clients. The program involves project-based work that will deliver hands on experience with strategic projects. The goal of this program is to develop individuals personally and professionally for success in a leadership role within the organization.
We will be hiring participants in several locations including, but not limited to: Austin, Kansas City, Raleigh, and Seattle.
Under the leadership of our parent company Select Interior Concepts , Architectural Surfaces Group (ASG) is comprised of best-in-class brands recognized as industry leaders in their respective marketplaces. We are a collection of leading importers and distributors of natural stone, engineered stone, tile, and related products used in residential construction, commercial construction and remodeling across the U.S. ASG goes to market under three brand names - AG&M, Pental Surfaces, and Modul Marble. While each carries its own unique personality, they're all branches of the same family tree.
We are looking for smart, dedicated professionals to strengthen our team. At ASG you'll find a close-knit team and a collaborative, supportive environment that keep projects running smoothly and customers happy. If you're ready to join a top-notch team, we'd like to hear from you. ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
This one-year program is comprised of four three-month focus areas:
- Corporate: Finance, Supply Chain and Marketing
- Capstone Project
ASG would provide relocation assistance as needed.
Participants can expect to be placed into management roles (e.g. Branch Manager, Operations Manager, Greenfield Manager) upon completion of the program.
In addition to learning fundamental technical skills, through this program participants will improve proficiency on the following Manager competencies:
- Defining a Compelling Strategy
- Delivering Financial and Business Results
- Building Talent and Teams
- Developing Meaningful Relationships
- Employee Management Skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in three-month rotations in various functional areas across the business: Operations, Sales, Corporate, and completion of a Capstone Project in a chosen focus area.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, subject matter experts, process owners and users across the business to meet deadlines and deliverable goals
- Participate in identifying, recommending and implementing process improvements
- Willingness to relocate anywhere within the continental United States
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience through campus activities, community outreach, or equivalent
- Adaptability to learn new things and teach others
- Two-year commitment to employer after program ends
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business (supply chain or industrial distribution preferred)
- Experience in an office environment
- Proficiency with the MS Word Suite
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary + bonus; commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package include medical, dental, vision, supplemental, 401(k) plus match, paid Company holidays (8), vacation, sick and personal time.
- Opportunities for advancement
ASG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.