Columbus' Original Street Pizza, Late Night Slice is casting for new team members. We're looking for spirited, energetic people who want to work hard, work together and always serve up experience. Do you have style and swagger? Do you want to work in an environment that values personality, independence, and individuality? We may be looking for you too. Read more below to see if you want to swipe us right!
We started out in Short North Arts District of Columbus, Ohio in 2009 with the goal of creating a different kind of pizza shop. Through our quirky personality, urban style and our crazy, progressive ideas like, every human should be treated equal, we've quickly risen to be one of Central Ohio's most recognized
break-out brands.We follow a strict "no ceilings" policy, meaning you can start at the bottom and go as high as your little wings can carry you. No
Restrictions. No limits. No judgement about your proper place. We take you for you. Our Culture is the most important thing to us at LNS and we choose team
members very carefully. Hey, we don't want to work next to jerks either.Like everything at LNS, our benefits are our own and they go far beyond what's expected.
You can expect:
- Competitive Pay -- Up to $17/hr
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- No Ceiling Policy
- Generous Work time Meal
- Awesome LNS Swag
- A Culture that Celebrates You! Come as You Are.
If you think everything you've just read sounds cool, and you can handle these requirements below, we should probably talk...
- Be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a passion for food.
- Must be able to work late nights.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Can speak loud and clear in a bustling restaurant atmosphere.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
- Engage in friendly conversation with guests in line.
- Develop knowledge of all ingredients and menu items.
- Effectively handle any guest complaints or issues.
- Maintain a positive presence at all times while on the front line.
Late Night Slice has always been an Equal Opportunity Employer. We very much welcome and encourage POC and LGBTQ persons to apply.
Summary: The LNS Piesan is our front line employee-they are often the first face a guest sees upon entering one of our shops. The Piesan will embrace our mission, vision, and values to create an excellent guest experience, as well as treating their peers with fairness and respect. Piesans will also be directly responsible for making menu items, and maintaining a clean work space in compliance with Late Night Slice training curriculums.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for making and prepping any food items while on their shift, in compliance to any guidelines or instructions given by their direct person in charge.
- Responsible for maintaining shop cleanliness in accordance to the Open, Close, During sheets
- Responsible for using checklists to ensure store cleanliness before, during, and after shifts
- Must maintain a positive attitude and demeanor when interacting with guests, peers, and supervisors
- Must treat each guests with fairness and respect during all transactions
- Performs all other duties as assigned