IMS, Inc. is a nationally recognized integrated service provider of print, mail, and electronic delivery services. Founded in 1986, as a pioneer in the presort mail industry, we have expanded our operations, and transformed into one of the most recognized names in transactional document delivery.
At IMS, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and exceeding their needs. We are able to do this by employing talented individuals with a solid work ethic, who are team players, and have a strong desire to get the job done right. We offer competitive pay rates, PTO, 401K w/ company match, health, dental, and vision plans.
Hiring for day shift, evening shift, and night shift Insert Operators. Full-time positions with opportunity for overtime at month end.
Operate Pitney Bowles, and other mailing equipment on the production floor, during the assigned time frames, to the quality standards established by the Operations Manager and Production Supervisor.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Job set up
- Equipment operation
- Mail sorting and packaging
- Completion of production work
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Experience in the mailing industry preferred
- Commitment to safety
- Organizational skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Flexible schedule to adjust to the constantly changing production environment
- Regular and predictable attendance required, including the ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Time is split between inserter operations and generally related duties
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-1 years, machine operations experience is a plus
- Solid math skills, oral communication, and written communication skills
- Standing for long periods of time
- Lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Exposure to noise
- Talking, hearing, carrying
IMS is an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled