Become Part of Stable Team in an 'Essential Industry'
Despite uncertainty that is impacting many organizations and industries we at Zenner & Ritter, Inc. are continuing to grow our team. With over 90 years of continuous service the Western New York / Buffalo region we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations throughout the year. And our goal is to offer careers, not jobs. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Note: flexible and part-time roles also available.
Who We Are
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions to a large coverage area that extends from Lake Ontario to Jamestown. Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional and personal home service experiences.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line HVAC technician who genuinely cares about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete calls using the iPad (paperwork if needed).
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don't scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Maintaining proper certifications for handling refrigerants
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the opportunity for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Zenner & Ritter by visiting Zennerandritter.com
Equal Opportunity Employer