Team Members are an integral part of the Guest Experience and Production Environment teams at Chick-fil-A at Paddock Mall. A Team Member's priority is to care for the Ocala community thru crave-able food and remarkable experiences.
Implementer of the Vision, Mission, and Strategy as stated by Operator
Protector of the CFA Brand
Care for the Customer
Care for the Team
Care for the Community
Sense of Urgency
Models and creates a culture of honor, dignity and respect with all peers and guests
Models and communicates Chick-fil-A at Paddock Mall's mission, vision and values:
- Mission: To create memorable experiences.
- Vision: Caring for the Ocala community thru crave-able food and remarkable experiences.
- Creative Ingenuity
- Alignment Synergizes
- Relationships Matter
- Excellence Produces
- Customers First: We daily view the business through the eyes of our guests, and we seek to proactively serve our guests with amazing food and unparalleled hospitality.
- Growth Mindset: We are committed to continually improving ourselves, each other and our restaurant every time we come to work.
- Excellence in All Things: We believe that anything worth doing should be done with excellence.
- Hustle: We believe that clarity plus urgency equals unparalleled productivity.
- Servant Leadership: We lead through intentionally serving each other and our guests.
Work your scheduled shifts and arrive on time every shift
Arrive for your shift in full uniform: shirt, pants, belt, hat, black socks, Shoes for Crews shoes, nametag
Know and abide by the Employee Handbook's guide for grooming
When things slow down, know what you should be doing next - if you're not sure, ask the shift manager
If you committed to a certain availability in the interview, we expect you to hold to that
You will be trained in the Chick-fil-A way, strive to hold to that standard
Be willing to ask questions when you need help or are not sure what to do
- Uses CORE 4 Hospitality:
- Create eye contact
- Share a smile
- Speak enthusiastically
- Stay connected to make it personal
- Practices 2nd Mile Service:
- Performing table touch-ins
- Assisting guests with large orders to their cars
- Delivering meals to tables for high needs guests
Communicates consistently and positively with all peers and guests
Demonstrates positive and open communication with leadership and team members consistently
Demonstrates a desire to learn and grow personally and professionally
Maintains a safe work environment by always cleaning spills, picking up items off floor, etc.
Prioritizes food safety
On arrival for your shift, check the set-up for your assigned position
Stay focused on your assigned position and relevant duties, and strive to learn that position to the best of your ability
Although you may have a favorite, be willing to learn and serve in any position
Keep a sense of urgency while working but never make a guest feel rushed
Stocks various items as directed by leadership
Cleans and organizes areas as directed by leadership
Solves problems on an ongoing basis and seeks assistance from leadership as needed
Receives direction from leadership with honor, dignity and respect
Key Metrics (How will we know we are doing well?)
Speed of service
SAFE daily critical
SAFE visits (Steritech)
Quality Improvement Visit (Deloitte)
Food Cost Report
Customer Experience Monitor scores
Team Member turnover rate