Our kitchen staff work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
The responsibility of our kitchen staff is to produce the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures.
Job opportunities as Cook, Kitchen Staff is generally offered as full time or part time restaurant job. We do not offer any seasonal positions.
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain Proper Quality Parameters
Requirements & Expectations
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts
- Full time is considered 40 hours/week year round
- Full Time Year-round - $13/hour
** Please note: we staff our kitchen by day parts. 5:30AM - 2:00PM and 2:00PM - 11:00PM. Part time hours would then be scheduled as 3:00PM, 4:00PM or 5:00PM - 11:00PM on your available days.
Applicants will also be expected to be able work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary.
Job opportunities as cook, kitchen staff is generally offered as full time or part time restaurant job.
Prior experience as a cook, grill cook, fry cook, prep cook, line cook, chef, or restaurant crew member, team member or other BOH part time restaurant jobs is not required but preferred.