We are one of California's leading natural consumer products company producing some of California's most trusted cannabis brands. We focus on innovation and development of new products and technologies while maintaining high standards of quality and a commitment to our patients. We are setting the tone for this exciting industry and are looking for qualified candidates to grow with us as we achieve our goals.
We are actively seeking a Fulfillment Technician to help in the fulfillment of products at our distribution facility in Orange County, California. Responsibilities include picking, packing, and labeling products. We are looking for candidates that will be able to follow all established procedures and policies while packaging orders that meet or exceed strict quality control and compliance standards. Safety, quality, and efficiency are of top priority.
- Efficiently package, label, and seal orders while following all established procedures, policies, and safety guidelines.
- Perform daily inventory counts and keep detailed records.
- Perform all product-handling activities such as counting, packing, sealing, labeling, placing products in boxes, and organizing.
- Follow all established procedures and policies related to quality control and regulatory compliance.
- Understand industry regulations to ensure products are compliant.
- Clean equipment and work area on a regular basis.
- Be on time to work and maintain good attendance.
- Always maintain a clean work area.
- Other assigned duties, tasks, and responsibilities.
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to respond well to questions and seek clarification as needed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1 year experience in fulfillment/distribution or similar environment
- Must be 21 years of age or older - no exceptions!
- Must have a valid California driver's license and reliable means of transportation
- 2+ years of experience in a fulfillment or similar environment
- Experience in a packaging or related role
- METRC/Cannabis industry experience preferred.
- Move, carry, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly perform various repetitive motions such as carrying, grasping, lifting, walking, standing, bending/crouching, stooping, reaching, and stretching.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- Ability to move around uneven terrain.
- Grasping, holding, lifting and other repetitive movements involving wrists and hands are required.
- Work is performed in a fast-paced distribution environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.