Who we are?
Tricolor Holdings is an integrated retail and financial services company providing vehicle sales and financing to the Hispanic community in Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada. The Company is focused on providing the best customer experience across our retail and financing operations through mission-driven fulfillment of our desire to improve the lives of our customers and our employees.
The Facilities Coordinator will be experienced in facilities management, scheduling, planning, monitoring, and reporting. Ensures the correct scheduling of vendors to ensure the comfort of staff and customers. Compiles, documents, communicates, and verifies information according to established procedures.
Utilizes problem solving skills to ensure timely repair of all issues associated with all building services include but not limited to vendor management, workspace setup & adjustments, as well as exterior and interior building maintenance.
- Take Care of Yourself We offer different health, visual and dental insurance options, you can select a plan that best suits your lifestyle and your family needs. Plus, you will be eligible after only 60 days of employment!
- We Care for You Tricolor pays for employees life insurance policy, that also covers accidents.
- Keep Learning Learn @ Tricolor provides learning opportunities for employees that will enhance professional and personal development skills, offering monthly classes on a variety of topics that employees can attend voluntarily, at the office or virtually.
- Keep Growing Tricolor is committed to considering employees for new career opportunities and professional advancement, we take pride on having a culture of promotion.
- Plan for the Future You are eligible for our 401K plan, and we will match 100% of what you contribute up to 4%.
- Child Care With KinderCare you can choose from more than 1,400 centers nationwide and get 10% off tuition with your employee benefit.
- Employee Discount Program As a Tricolor family member you will have access to discounts on Travel, Cars, Hotel, Groceries, Electronics, Theme Parks and even a special down payment price to buy a car with Tricolor Auto!
What will you be doing at Tricolor?
- Responds to day to day repairs and emergency work orders to ensure repairs are performed within a timely manner to support building operations.
- Assist Facilities Manager with planning and performing maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities
- Updates and tracks the work order system to ensure timely completion and documentation of all repairs including costs
- Plans, prioritizes, and manages, and performs maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities.
- Provide budget and expense reports
- Knowledge of building regulations to ensure compliance with city codes
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with, vendors, executives, and sales personnel
- Main point of contact for corporate office building management team to include badge requests, mail receipt/drop-off and building access management.
- Supply orders for Corporate Office, ensuring business centers and break room are stocked
This is the right opportunity for you, if you have
- Education- H.S. Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in facilities management.
- Strong time management and project management skills; ability to prioritize, and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Microsoft Office proficient primarily Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Preferred: Bilingual English / Spanish.
- Preferred: Knowledge of State and Local licensing
- Position may require 25% travel. Valid DL.
Apply today and join Tricolor on our expansion adventure! If this is the right job for you, our Recruiting Team will be contacting you for a first phone interview during the next days. Then, you will meet with the hiring manager to discuss the role and meet the team and the office! Lastly, you will complete a pre-employment background check and drug test. And we will be ready to get you onboard!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Job Type: Full-time
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Irving, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Facilities management: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel: