Who we are: Atlantic Healthcare Products - We consider ourselves 'The Hardware Store for the Human Body.'
What we do: We provide solutions for patients, seniors, and caregivers. Solutions of comfort, mobility, and accessibility. Our services include the sales, rentals, and repairs of walkers, wheelchairs, mobility scooters, power wheelchairs, bathroom safety products, orthopedic braces and supports, Compression Stockings, ADLs, lift chairs, and more. We provide these services in our retail locations, on the internet, and in customer's homes.
Who are we looking for: We are seeking an outgoing personality with positive energy which has initiative, drive, and dedication-someone who is willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment. We are willing to train, but you need to learn and grasp new concepts easily.
Atlantic Healthcare Products seeks a full or part-time Delivery Technician to perform pick-up and delivery services between 3 locations in the West Palm Beach area. This position is out of our West Palm Beach Warehouse location.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assists when necessary to pull equipment and supplies from the warehouse as prescribed on the patient order ticket.
- Loads the equipment and supplies onto a delivery vehicle when necessary.
- Determines or obtains the best delivery route, then drives vehicles on that route to deliver equipment and supplies ordered promptly.
- Picks up rental equipment as directed.
- Returns and offloads returned rental equipment at the warehouse facility.
- Completes delivery and pick-up paperwork and supporting documents promptly and accurately, returning said paperwork to appropriate personnel.
- Attends all required training annually and displays a necessary level of competency in these areas prescribed as mandatory in-services.
- Maintains a neat, clean, personal appearance and reports to work each day in uniform.
- Promotes teamwork among co-workers, which includes assisting fellow drivers as needed.
- Works on-call rotating schedule on a pre-determined basis.
- Performs warehouse and or office tasks and duties as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Valid Florida State driver's license in good standing without any suspensions
- Computer & Smart Phone Literate
- Must have required knowledge of, or the ability to operate a forklift
- Good organizational and map reading skills.
- Responsible and cooperative attitude
- Must be able to pass a background, drug test, and FBI Fingerprinting required by ACHA
- SALARY RANGE: $14-$16/hour, dependent on related experience
- COMMISSION: % of sales based on training, 90-day eligibility
Company benefits (Full-Time):
- UHC Healthcare - partially paid by employer for employee only
- Dental - MetLife - 100% employee paid
- Life Insurance: 100% employer-paid
- 401k (after meeting 1-year eligibility requirements)
- Gym Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement
- Ability to carry and transport 75 lbs.
- Ability to Climb ladder & move inventory in the warehouse