Employment Status: Full-Time
Reports To: Office Manager
The Customer Service Representative will interact with the Company's customers by addressing inquires and resolving complaints.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer service phone (by second ring), take calls, evaluate urgency, and schedule accordingly.
- Understand the needs and personalities of all Beyer customers and vendors.
- Issue purchase orders to service employees in the field as needed.
- Assist plumbers in the field with information as needed, such as ordering parts for jobs and technical information.
- Ensure plumbers turn in all invoices, payments, and other paperwork related to each completed call. Report to office manager if this is not done.
- Check all invoices daily, along with all monies to be processed for payment.
- Batch and post invoices weekly & meet deadlines to close out months.
- Process service work orders to include work performed, and materials used into Service Titan.
- Check and process all time sheets for payroll. They must be to the bookkeeper by 10 a.m., every Wednesday morning.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Ensure PM Commercial and Residential accounts are completed each month.
- Process warranty claims with supplier for customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and works in line with Beyer Plumbing's Core Values.
- Assist in processing credit card payments for service work orders.
- Handle customers in a professional manner including complaints and problem resolution.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Communicates with technicians throughout the jobs to complete it effectively and efficiently.
- Dispatch calls effectively and in a way that takes in account plumber talent & drive time.
- Ability to multitask. For example, the ability to use multiple computer applications at one time.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle difficult customers professionally.
- Ability to represent Beyer Plumbing in a professional manner with customers, vendors, staff and the public.
- Accuracy with data entry.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Adaptability-the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Works well with others and communicates with customers and employees clearly.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Computer literate. Knowledge of Microsoft applications, such as Service Titan, is desirable.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands for this position are light. Must be able to use standard office equipment such as telephone, computer, files, copier, etc. Occasionally lift/carry items up to 30 lbs. This position works in a standard office environment. The office environment is controlled and maintained in a safe manner. Adherence to Safety Policy is vital.
Will be required to work hours other than the regular schedule such as, but not limited to, days, nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call rotating schedule.
Self-motivated and able to handle rapidly changing priorities and several tasks simultaneously. Must be able to respond to difficult situations with customers and co-workers with high level of professionalism. Must be able to communicate effectively with vendors and co-workers. Must be able to follow safety guidelines at all times. Must have ability to manage and lead effectively. Always have a positive attitude for the best customer service.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.