Looking for a employer that cares about it's customers and employees? Want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities? Great, you've landed on the right job ad.
Who We Are
GEN3 is a family owned and operated residential home services provider specializing in electrical, heating, cooling and water heater repairs. We've been at this a long time here in Philadelphia, over 20 years! You've probably seen our trucks, billboards and ads with our adorable Boston Terrier mascot named Oggi.
What you can't know from our ads, is what it's like to be a part of a team like ours. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only customer service representative they'll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
No need to take our word for it. Check out our thousands of customer reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook, and Home Advisor.
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. Our CSRs are critical to ensuring GEN3's customer receive the best possible experience from start to finish.
The Big Task
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
Key Sub Tasks
- You will need to learn the call script in order to sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively via email and chat
Desired Skills and Experience
- Preferred 2 years of experience in a customer service oriented position.
- Preferred 1 year of experience scheduling appointments in person or on the phone
- Preferred 1 year of experience working in any trade
- Preferred 1 year of experience working from home (only for those wishing to work from home)
- Ability to perform tasks from home in a quiet work atmosphere (only for those wishing to work from home)
What We Offer
- Starting salary $15 HR + based on skills and qualifications
- Benefits - employer provided medical and dental benefits.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Primary work locations available in Philly, Delco and Montgo
- Work from home options.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about GEN3 by visiting www.generation3electric.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer