Join our dynamic team at Atlantic Healthcare Products. As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you will enjoy working directly with customers to solve their challenges. This job does have a medical aspect in how we deliver solutions; so an understanding of basic anatomy and body function is a plus.
This CSR job includes answering phones, greeting customers, asking questions to ascertain the client's needs, ringing up transactions in the Point of Sale, and providing excellent customer service to our internal and external customers. This position is a client front-facing position at one of our Boynton Beach store. We are seeking hard-working and dedicated individuals who are interested in bringing clients solutions to make their or their loved ones' lives easier. This job requires you to stand for most of the shift and occasionally climb a ladder. If you are new to the DME industry, No Problem... we provide training.
Who we are: Atlantic Healthcare Products - We consider ourselves 'The Hardware Store for the Human Body.'
What we do: We provide solutions for patients, seniors, and caregivers. Solutions of comfort, mobility, and accessibility. Our services include the sales, rentals, and repairs of walkers, wheelchairs, mobility scooters, power wheelchairs, bathroom safety products, orthopedic braces and supports, Compression Stockings, ADLs, lift chairs, and more. We provide these services in our retail locations, on the internet, and in customers' homes.
Who are we looking for: We seek an outgoing personality with positive energy with initiative, drive, and dedication-someone who is willing to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment. We are eager to train, but you need to be able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Education: High School, GED or Equivalent;
- Experience: 3 years Customer Service.us
- Computer & Smart Phone Literate
- Must be able to pass a drug test and Level 2 State of Florida background check
- DME/Medical Services Industry experience a plus
Essential Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Customer service-oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to quickly learn established procedures.
- Proven record of strong personal relationship development
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Hard worker and strong work ethic
- Ambitious and passionate about serving others
- Greet customers in-store and over the phone
- Use probing questions to determine the customer's needs
- Respond accordingly, based on trained and established procedures.
- Answer telephones promptly and courteously.
- Responding to emails and voicemails promptly.
- Responsible for working with customers to select the appropriate equipment, creating orders, delivery tickets, and securing the required information to provide quality service and accurate billing.
- Responsible for entering new referrals and updates to all existing patient information, including demographics, insurance, and benefit information
- Understand basic use of office equipment, i.e., fax utilities, scan capabilities, etc.
- Responsible for learning accurate billing coding and medical terminology.
Specific Required Skills
- Customer Service Skills with a 'smiling' attitude
- Computer skills - intermediate
- Ability to positively work in a team environment
- Basic administrative and clerical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate and fit Over-The-Counter Orthotics or compression stockings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate well
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Can quickly grasp new concepts and eagerly learns new techniques
- Basic Medical terminology use and understanding
- Basic Understanding of the Human Body and medical conditions
- SALARY RANGE: $15.0-$16.50/hour, dependent on related experience
- SIGNING BONUS: Available
- COMMISSION: % of sales based on training, 90-day eligibility
For Full-Time Benefits (Full-Time):
- UHC Healthcare - partially paid by the employer for employees only
- Life Insurance: 100% employer-paid
- Dental - MetLife - 100% employee paid
- 401k (3 % Employer Match after 180-day eligibility requirements)
- PTO (Accrual begins after Eligibility 90 days)
- Paid Vacation Days (Eligibility 90 days)
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement (Eligibility 90 days)
- Annual Education Reimbursement (Eligibility 90 days)