SantaMaria Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is currently seeking a well-qualified Automotive
Extremely competitive payplan with great incentives
$100,000 plus annual pay(based on performance) .
Come bea part of a family orientated team with a long-term service staff
OurService Manager has been with us 22 years!!!
Job Duties / Description:
* The service advisor communicates with customersin accordance with dealer and manufacturer standards to build customer loyaltyand retention by nurturing trust and ensuring confidence as a representativefor the safety and reliability of their vehicle.
* Greet customers in a timely, courteous fashion
* Correctly create a repair order with allnecessary vehicle and customer information.
*Abide by California Bureau of Automotive Repairservice and repair standards.
*Advise customer of all needed maintenance andrepair items in accordance with dealer and manufacturer standards
* Communicate with fellow employees (partspersonnel, technicians, etc.) to effectively manage the service process andcustomer communication
* Ability to communicate the multi-pointinspection results and make appropriate/necessary recommendations to ensure thesafety and reliability of the customer's vehicle.
* Keeping up to date with all factory technical servicebulletins and campaigns, and completing all necessary manufacturer training andall necessary safety training.
*Take ownership of the customer's experience byhandling those additional assignments that allow you to leave a positiveimpression with the customer.
* Providing an exceptional customer experience toALL customers.
*3 yearsminimum experience as a Service Advisor/Writer * Valid Drivers License * Must pass background screening